Thanks for bringing this up.  I've been wondering about tagging which
I haven't used yet.  It seems so unstructured and open that I'm not
sure how to tag things so they'll be found.  I would think people can
use several words for the same meaning.  And one word can have several
meanings.  I do think tags need to be loosely coupled, but I think
there should be some recommended structure and guidelines.

   -- Enric