Something tells me that the high school may not appreciate Starfire
showing a video of Verdi's, as awesome as he is, naked ass to a group
of their students.  I don't doubt the kids would get a huge kick out
of it.  However, take it from someone who works in a high school:
unless it's a school unlike most in this country, avoid any video with
anything that could be deemed coarse or brazen by the conservative
masses.  It only takes one dissenter to put the kibosh on the whole
thing.

Tim
realitysandwich.typepad.com
weaethemedia.com