That was the strangest thing. Since Wednesday the 7th it did not eat
mine. Then tonight the 12th it did when I clicked on a subscription
link I had posted on my site, upon launch it did the eating. All the
files are in the library. But their association with various
subscriptions are blown and I am no a subscriber to NONE.

I do think it is a very major upgrade. See my site for the reasons why.
--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Video Podcaster