When I was a film student in College in the late 70's I made three
Super-8 films of the student co-op I lived at, Lothlorien.  I wasn't
impressed by the transfer I got from a consumer transfer house,
particularly the exposure is off in many scenes.  It would be nice to
have a good transfer at some point :)

  -- Enric
  Cirne
  http://www.cirne.com