I seem to be in some kind of massive hold for this list now. I don't
know if I am on manual approval or what. I can't post anything
without a multiple hour delays b4 my posts arrive on the list. Just
wanted to thank you for your persistent help. I find this extra code
causes problems with Safari And Firefox for Mac. So I guess I am
going to have to ask PC users to http://getfirefox.com
--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Video Podcaster