Totally. A search for "futuremedia" yields half dozen hits from my
site on page one. Not Future Media. I am no longer two words. Since I
put up this site, I realized FutureMedia is one word. This Google
blog search confirms that to me.

I would say the number one reason I chose to use Blogger is because
it is owned by Google thus likely to be found more easily by Google
users - IE everyone.
--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Video Podcaster