I had a problem like this once, kinda, with my own music. The main
problem for me, however, was that I couldnt get anyone to listen to
it. No one would play it on the radio, no one bought CDs, my friends
didnt listen to it, my parents were not particularly impressed, so I
decided to embed it in an installation and put it up all around town
and that ended up working.

One idea could be to create a black booth or thrasher installation or
something and take the videos to them at the venues, er, bars, I
mean, backyard parties. Maybe build a little wi-fi station to help
get them in the mood of thinking about satellites and distant
communication methods or just put your videoblog up locally - showing
off cool videos of garage bands on a screen. Even with headphones it
might only be effective before the bands start playing. . .