> Where can I upload the my videos?  Tell me a place which won't mind me linking the
> download URLs from my normal blog.
> Navin Dhanuka.

This resource site (mine) lists practically all the free video hosting options. Most generate html code for you as links to players OR as embedded players (see descriptions). You can then easily and effortlessly post your videos to any blog. Most also offer free home pages for you along with your free hosting account. You are allowed to post any links you want to these free video hosting home pages.

Nerissa
http://freemediaguide.com/free_hosting.html

Nerissa Oden

http://TheVideoQueen.com/blog.html
http://FreeVideoCoding.com
http://FreeMediaGuide.com
http://FreeVideoEditing.com

Where do Women get answers to their video questions?