http://ecto.kung-foo.tv/archives/001538.php#comments

On 9/20/05, Jay dedman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Im always curious about when torrents will get popular.
this way no one has to worry about bandwidth.
its always this "full of potential" idea.

gary at torrentacracy has come up with this:
http://www.torrentocracy.com/blog/archives/2005/09/pep_is_deliciou_1.shtml
it bascially scrapes any feed and puts the items into torrents.
he becomes the first seeder.

in my mind, we will all have a home computer that becomes a server.
we keep it on and connected at all times.
youll have 100GB of your favorate video seeded on it.
this is how we create a truly decentaralized video network.

jay

--
Adventures in Videoblogging
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/Momentshowing>