Another of these things to add to the mix:
< http://swarmcast.net/ >

I've talked with these guys. Seems somewhere between Coral and Dijjer.
As a content publisher, you can append a simple extension to your URL
(like Coral).
There is also a plugin that can be downloaded and installed (like
Dijjer) to give users P2P capability to contribute to bandwidth load
of files served via Swarmcast... or at least that's what I gather from
a quick read. Its also free.

So, these things are on the horizon. Remains to be seen which way
adoption will break. My personal opinion is that adoption won't spread
unless the technology is directly built into the web browser so I
don't have to d/l and install a plugin.

-josh