Josh Leo wrote:
> I am 100% sure that someone always answers questions, be they "how do I set
> up a feed" to "who do i embed video in my blog and keep the....blah blahh"

[snip]

> I worry that if you get a group of a bunch of "newbies" they may ask a
> question that no one can answer, and then end up asking it here because this
> is the list that all the people who know alot read.

I completely agree with Josh. I don't think this list is at the point
where we need a "videoblogging-newbies" list yet, I'll debate whatever
techie issues of the day are making the rounds, but as soon as someone
new has a problem with their feed, or something else I can assist with,
I'll try to help.

I won't join a different newbie list because it's one more list for me
to worry about, and I always thought this *was* the newbie list, that
just happens to get into deeper discussions as well.

Pete

--
http://tinkernet.org/
videoblog for the future...