The interactivity is not hotspotting or textual hyperlinks, it is
dynamic objects embedded within the stream, in this case wmv. The
interactivity stays with the object.  Meaning that if you can
hyperlink from any area of the frame by clicking on a moving area of
interest.
It will not work on Mac yet

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Adrian Miles
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> around the 21/9/05 Adam Quirk mentioned about Re: [videoblogging]
Re: