We are bringing FireAnt out of beta.
part of this process is translating it. (the mac version)
we doing it in Dutch and French already.

What we need now is Spanish, Italian, German.
anyone on this list interested in helping us translate the app?
it pays money.
if interested, send me an email offlist.

Jay
___________________

The requirements are as follows:

- Native speakers of the target language
- Mac users for more than 1 year
- Experience with Mac translations a plus, experience with Interface
Builder or Apple's Developer Tools a double-plus

Turnaround must be fast:

- The files and instructions for translations will be send out at the
beginning of the day Monday 26
- Translations must be sent back to me Wednesday 28 by the end of the
day

--
Adventures in Videoblogging
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/Momentshowing>