Has anyone else been approached by this company via email about being on a "new
show on
vlogging, a 13 part series"?  At first it looked like spam, but the sender,
Myles, refers to a
specific vlog of mine.  He also sent an email to my brother Lan about his vlog
asking the
same thing and also referring to a specific vlog of his.  Just wondering how
many people have
been hit up about this.

I have been off the list for a while so I apologize if this has been posted and
gone over, but I
searched and found nothing in messages.

Vu
videonatomy.com