• An Internal Currency with Real Market Value
Millions of Linden Dollars change hands every month for the goods and services Residents create and provide. This currency may then be bought and sold on third party sites for real currency. Check out the latest L$ exchange rate at Gaming Open Market. Many of these sites even offer in-world "ATM" machines to facilitate transactions.
• The Developer Incentives Program
Every month, Linden Lab reinvests some of its Second Life revenue into cash-based Developer Incentive awards. These go to the most successful Residents in Second Life, based on Dwell (the amount of time other Residents spend visiting their land). Creating a place where people like to enjoy themselves is not just fun for its own sake—it can also mean checks in the mail.
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.