Title: Re: [videoblogging] Vlog Critics Analysis
Yeah...I completely understand that attitude...or I did up until a few months ago when it got much busier round here. Now I’d like the really great stuff get its due – the stuff that is really attempting more than just a personal diary...not that there is anything wrong with that..