Yeah I wouldn't want to be too critical of a beginning vlogger. People
get better at it the more they do it. So I wouldn't want criticism to
discourage anyone. Even perfectly vaild constructive critiques could
be taken the wrong way.

I like the idea though. It would be interesting to have people submit
their vlogs for critique. Maybe that would work.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Deirdre Straughan