Joshua Kinberg wrote:
> This is not using Google's VLC plugin, which is still Windows only.
> This episode seems to use Flash Player on both Windows and Mac.
> I wonder if this was a request of the content owner wanting broadest
> penetration and recognizing limitations of Google's player, not to
> mention the extra (Windows-only) download and install.

For what it's worth, the entire Google Video library has moved to Flash
Video:
http://video.google.com/video_help.html
http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2005/09/everybody-wont-hate-this.html

This makes me suspect it was a general usability and outreach change,
rather than a change from a particular client request.

jd

--
John Dowdell . Macromedia Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://www.macromedia.com/go/blog_jd