vabie or vabe = newbie, new vblogging
i was born on sept 6th 2005 (this is the first time vlogged) we could
also included birthdays

it feels so good to teach someone about vlogging!  i really do feel
like a proud father.  well hey i'm going to use the vabe on my
vlog...maybe it is dumb idea haha oh well

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "aroundtheperimeter"