Looks good, but I had a hard time understanding what you were
saying. Some kind of audio problem, I guess, or maybe you were just
speaking too softly. Are you going to Vlog the whole trip? Feel free
to look me up when you come thru St. Louis. I live very near Route
66.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Remy Chevalier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Guys,
> Thanks for all the help!!!
> Check it out, my first real Vlog!
> http://www.remyc.com/Scion66_rise&shine.html
> See you on Route 66!!!
> RemyC.
>
> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Pete Prodoehl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Chris Nolan.ca wrote:
> > > I guess one has to balance the viewers, do most watch the
video
> on the
> > > webpage, or through the feed?
> >
> > A few weeks ago, I started using a different url for the video I
> linked
> > to on the site versus the video I linked to as an enclosures.
It's