andrew michael baron wrote:

>I have been having a bad experience so far, but not their fault.
>
>Just wrote about some really messed of journalism around Blinkx on my
>weblog:
>http://www.dembot.com
>
>On Oct 3, 2005, at 3:29 PM, Michael Shipp wrote:

It's cases like the one you wrote about that makes me root for bloggers,
vloggers and podcasters to continue gaining a mainstream audience.

--
Michael Shipp

Blog: digitalmerging - Tech. Media. Convergence.
http://www.digitalmerging.la

Digital Pictures: Pixel Latte
http://www.digitalmerging.net/pixellatte/