Josh Leo wrote:
> videoblogs.com <http://videoblogs.com> kinda pisses me off because the site
> wraps my vlog within it's site (and many other people on this list) people
> still get to see my vlog, but it is through thier page, and it does not
> register in my stats....i like to have accuracy...any other people's
> thoughts about this?

Did you contact them?

<URL:http://www.videoblogs.com/cgi-bin/page.cgi?p=contact_form>

Video Blogs videoblogs.com
9 North Main St.
South Yarmouth, MA 02664
(508) 394 - 1580

the form even has these choices:

Question / Complaint / Problem / Suggestion / Praise

Alternately, you could offer to purchase the domain "videoblogs.com" and
do with it what you like:

<URL:http://www.allnetservices.com/inquiry.php?domain=Videoblogs.com&price=Make%20Offer&category=Blog>

(Though I just offered them $20 so you may have to top that!)

Pete

--
http://tinkernet.org/
videoblog for the future...