I just sent you a private e-mail but I kept thinking on it so let me
run this past you to see if I am understanding correctly...

You have your blog - this is where you would direct viewers to see
your videos. Just the content of your blog. When visitors click the
photo they see a pop-up viewer and then the movie, is that correct?

Or are they going directly to the page where the video is hosted?

You have a web host - this is where you upload the videos. Our Media
is having problems and you said that it wouldn't accept your password.

Okay. That is another issue to be figured out.

Now when you went to the recommended web host at that time did you see
"sexual content" from other bloggers? If so then I might have the
source of your problem.

I'm thinking you went to Blip.TV yesterday. It is a hunch. When you
log in and begin the process of uploading your videos you are taken to
a separate screen, just like Our Media.

Most of vloggers use permalinks to connect the movie to our blogs. Our
viewers never see the the hosting page of Our Media, Blip.TV or the
other free hosting companies.

When you go to the main page you may see all kinds of stuff. This is
the Internet. Most of the web host have policies about porn but not
about sexual content. I respect that you may have seen something that
you did not like.

But if you are using permalinks to connect to your blog your grandkids
will not go near the host web page. If I can confirm some of my
hunches I think we can get you set up and keep the "youngins" safe.