Message: 10
  Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 23:26:14 -0000
  From: "Gena" < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: My first Video Blog

It is playing just fine for me.

If I wanted to save the video I have to wait until it is finish. Then
I can click the drop down arrow to the right and save it as a
QuickTime movie. I have just done that so it seems to work fine.

I just wish I knew what you were talking about - I will view it a few
more times to get a clue.

Gena
http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com

Message: 16