I like a quick intro sequence...I feel it is good for aggregators, where the videos are viewed out of the web page...it is like saying "this is a josh leo video" so that way, even if i don't appear in the video they know the creator, not to mention that I like the little tune in the beginning. and as for credits, the url at the end is so people who view it can stil know where it comes form it if ever makes it to a place without a url on that page...

some of the conventions of "old media" work really well for new media...making something new is just a matter of augmenting what we already know...we need a place to move from to get where we want to go...