Clint,
 "Everyone's an expert."
I almost said that about myself in the the last post.  I still think
that have a good point, but really what the hell do I know. LOL Can't
wait to see what you guys have coming out.  Markus made a really good
point that I did not think of:

 i often can't count on being connected
there are lots of reasons (on airplanes, at secure navy bases, poor
connections, remote areas)
those are the times i can best watch video
streaming does not help at those times
i know many people like that
maybe things will change over time
but it will be years

the only time I can remember this being a problem was when I was on my
bike tour...http://soloride.org (sorry I had too)

Hey I will be patient.  Just think you guys might lose a foothold.