I love the Archive.  But I wondered if the issues that are still to
be ironed out in the beta, particularly updated videos not showing up
or the servers going down, problems with drupal, or different
issues?  I ask because I'm doing a pretty large scale site that we
want to use drupal with, and I wonder if its something i might also
run into....anyone involved know if its drupal thing?