Weird stuff is going on around the Blinkx thing still.

Now its starting to look like they are posing as small start-up when they might be a major firm. here is a post from JD:

Also, according to this article I found, Blinkx and Mefeedia have a deal for Mefeedia to distribute other peoples content to Blinkx. I e-mailed Peter about it but havent heard back yet:

"A slightly better option is Blinkx, which pulls brief clips from well-known sources such as the BBC and HBO, along with podcasts from various sources and vlogs from Mefeedia.com"

Anyone know what's going on? Surely Mefeedia would not consider redistributing other people's content for a commercial service, or otherwise, without first asking.