Great advice, but not applicable to the basis of this thread.

The issue is not about keeping things private. The issue is not about being comfortable with tracking the spread of your work. The issue is not about attribution.

The issue is about setting a standard for a new way of doing business with media online.

If I put up a video on the web, its one thing if you see it. Its another thing if you are trying to sell it yourself without my permission.

Regardless of what Blinks is actually doing or not, commercial use of media online even if permissible, needs some standards.

Anarchy isn't scalable,