> I was wondering what people were using for the backend software for
> these video blogging sites?
> Thanks
> Kevin

Hi Kevin,

There's a variety out there.  Free vlog sites provided by free video hosting companies here:
http://freemediaguide.com/free_hosting.html

I use my web serivce but creating a regular webpage and linking to videos located on a variety of other server sources.
http://www.thevideoqueen.com/blog.html

I also use blogger.com and link to videos on a commercial video host here:
http://www.drjoevitale.blogspot.com

Many vloggers who host their own videos on their own domains get them linked (or embedded with players) just by using HTML code.  You can create html for your own videos for free here:
http://www.freevideocoding.com

Best regards,
Nerissa

Nerissa Oden

http://TheVideoQueen.com/blog.html
http://FreeVideoCoding.com
http://FreeMediaGuide.com
http://FreeVideoEditing.com

Where do Women get answers to their video questions?