In case anyone is interested:
I went to the Digital Hollywood conference a couple weeks ago with
Dmitry Shapiro (CEO of Veoh.com).  It was the launch ofthe Veoh beta
so we wore veoh shirts and talked to attendees about the future of
media.

It is veoh focussed, but some interesting interview bits with people
from TiVo, Arbitron, and more.

Full size version on veoh, smaller one on my vlog and here (13 min. wmv):

http://www.pinkgasm.citizensex.com/spreadthepink/video/STP_digitalhollywood.wmv

be well,
-Halcyon

--