I've heard good things about Drupal, and Mambo might also be a good
solution for this. Both are more community oriented than some of the
Blogging solutions. They also have RSS built in which is handy.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "mwskibumb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>