I have to say that I think I agree with you.  Sometimes I don't mind
it, but sometimes I hate it when a new window pops up.  Of course now
that I tab everything its not really a big deal for me (firefox).  You
can say "offensive". Who cares!  I posted some ideas I was having and
someone responded with "Everyone's an expert."... I KNOW I'M NOT
EXPERT!  I can't even figure out how to get my QT PRO TO work on my
PC. Sorry for that tangent.  Maybe I should creat a poll about the
window pop up..hmm

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Richard Bennett-Forrest