I'd like to start an intelligent conversation about money. Right now,
I am moving Mefeedia to a dedicated server. That costs some money. And
more imnportantly, I am spending a lot of time on it. So I'm thinking
about ways to perhaps turn it from a hobby into a business.

The same issues arise for blip.tv, ant and other businesses, so feel
free to add to this conversation guys.

I think if we can have a conversation here, then perhaps the vloggers
can steer the future into a path that they like. So that'd be cool.

So here's 1 idea I am playing with. Let's say Mefeedia can get your
vlog accessible on the PSP, and through the PSP users paying a fee or
something we make some $$, and give you a % of that, maybe half. Only
if you opt-in of course. That way you get more viewers, and make some
$$ of it, and Mefeedia makes some $ too for making the deals and the
software to make this possible.. You would still have you videoblog
wherever you want, nothing would change, all you need to do is opt in
at mefeedia to allow this.

Would that make sense? Good? Evil? This is just one crazy idea, I'm
just trying to see what people think about things like this..

Cheers,
Peter