Kunga wrote:
> I'm making all mine open in QuickTime Player so the viewer has total
> control over how they watch it - including screen size. That way it
> can scale to full screen if they like without having to report to
> zoom in.

So you are giving them 'total control over how they watch it' while
forcing them to use QuickTime Player?

There's an old usability suggestion on the web that goes something "do
what all the other sites are doing" which is one way of suggesting that
people are used to the way *other sites work* so even if you think
you're being unique, or better, or innovative, if the usability is
affected negatively, it may not be the best idea.

Pete

--
http://tinkernet.org/
videoblog for the future...