BevSykes wrote:
> Still trying to get a handle on this RSS feed.  I was attempting
to add my Video Blog, http://funnytheblog.blogspot.com/ , which has
an RSS feed, http://feeds.feedburner.com/FunnyTheVlog, to MeFeedia,
but it says that it's doesn't contain links to the URLs of the movies.
I'm not quite sure how you do that.  When I to go Feedburner to create
an RSS feed, it says there appears to be no "style" associated with
the link and I don't know what that means either.  Can anybody
enlighten me?  Thanks!

> (I also tried adding my BlipTV site to MeFeedia and that doesn't work either)

You are using an Atom feed. You might try to change it to an RSS 2.0
feed with enclosures. I think you  can change this in your Feedburner
settings...

Pete

--
http://tinkernet.org/