Thanks to very patient help from Ryanne at last Sunday's Vlog workshop (2-5 every Sat & Sun during October) at 247 Broome Street in Manhattan (NODE 101 :: NYC), I  managed to get my vlog on Blip TV and my blog on blogger connected and working properly.

I have some new videos, "CLOTHING SWAP ORGY" & "CYNDI LAUPER LOVEFEST" that should give you some cheap and sweet thrills.  My link: http://www.randywickerreporting.blogspot.com/   You can subscribe at the orange box on the right, or just leave a nasty note--whatever your pleasure would be.
Also, don't forget to come to the Anthology Film Archives, Wednesday, October 12th at 6:00 PM to watch videos from vloggers all over the world on a big screen while you smooze and network with the vlog literarie and vlog working bees who will be buzzing about. Anthology Film Archives is located on the corner of 2nd Ave and 2nd Street Lower East Side.

Randolfe (Randy) Wicker

Videographer, Writer, Activist
Advisor: The Immortality Institute
Hoboken, NJ