Cheers. Unfortunately that site now says '[12:49 PM] As it turns out,
no live updating will be permitted during the event. We will have a
wrap-up to post as soon as the event is over. Stay tuned, and we'll
keep you posted here as to when that will be.'

Man Im no fan of Apples control-freakery, thats for sure. I suppose
there are sensible reasons why they dont want the press to report back
to the outside world until the event is over, I guess they dont want
everyone rushing to report back to base/publish to the web during the
actual conference as it will distract people, but does anybody know
what time the event is scheduled to end?

If my time calculations are correct the event has been going on for
half an hour now?

Cheers

Steve of Elbows