You'd think Apple would have been smart enough to setup the web
graphics and site promos before the event.  Then just launch it right
after the words come out of Jobs' mouth.  Their site would be the main
source.  Duh - Web Marketing 101.

-Matt
---------------------------
http://www.leanbackvids.com
http://www.vlogmap.org

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Watkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That engadget article is providing the most detailed info.
>
> 320x240 screen
> TV out
> supports h264
> iTunes 6 being used to demo this stuff
>
> I wait with bated breath to see if it supports both .mov and .mp4 or
> only one or the other. Or even worse if theyve done something totally
> silly and proprietary with the format.
>
> Other technical info Id like to know include maximum supported
> bitrate, whether the TV out resolution is also just 320x240.
>
> Steve of Elbows
>
> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Lynn Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > CNN story was a let down. Basically they just reported what we all
> > have already seen on the blogs out there. Nothing revealing other
> > than CNN follows the blogs for their news...lol.
> >

> > Lynn Lane
> > http://docmaker.blogspot.com
> >

> > On Oct 12, 2005, at 1:29 PM, Andy Carvin wrote:
> >
> > > CNN just said they're going to run a story in a few minutes about
> > > "apple's big announcement about a video iPod."
> > >
> > > ac

> > > never

> > > heat

> > > While
> > > may in

> > > --
> > > -----------------------------------
> > > Andy Carvin
> > > Program Director
> > > EDC Center for Media & Community
> > > acarvin @ edc . org
> > > http://www.digitaldivide.net
> > > http://katrina05.blogspot.com
> > > Blog: http://www.andycarvin.com
> > >
> > >  Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.
> > >
> > >  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> > >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >
> > >  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.