--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Michael Meiser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> People like Eric Rice, kudos to him, think this will happen on the
> cellular level, and he has a great many points, the marketing hype for
> video on cellular devices is hot but in my opinion cellular networks
> and the devices tied to them are way to closed at this point not
> allowing aggregators for RSS yet, besides this type of media does not
> require always on services.

Just to clarify, I believe it will eventually happen on the mobile level, just
not in North America
first. Go to where the market is functional. (Disclosure: Audioblog received
funding to
expand our podcast + videoblog service in Japan, et al.)

Also, some of you who want to transcode to video iPod-ready formats won't have
too long of
a wait. ;-)

Cheers,

ER