VlogMap is somewhat of an optical illusion, but the database's raw
numbers show the real truth: 415 vlogs mapped as of right now.

Looking at the countries with only 1 vlogger makes me wonder how
special they feel. (If they don't, they very well should!)

I can't even begin to think about how many countries are missing.
There are still many vloggerless states in the US and even more
heavily-populated cities we need to penetrate.

-Matt
http://www.leanbackvids.com
http://www.vlogmap.org