> On Oct 12, 2005, at 7:28 PM, Eric Rice wrote:
>
> Just to clarify, I believe it will eventually happen on the mobile
> level, just not in North America
> first. Go to where the market is functional. (Disclosure: Audioblog
> received funding to
> expand our podcast + videoblog service in Japan, et al.)
>
> Also, some of you who want to transcode to video iPod-ready formats
> won't have too long of
> a wait. ;-)

I figured you'd be the first.

BTW, You've got to change that name already!  I can never find your
site. Besides we all know you're not just about audioblogs dude.

You complain that others get all the attention but we can't find you. :(

So, who's writing the first RSS video aggregator/player for palms and
cellphones?

Cheers!

-Mike

On Oct 12, 2005, at 7:28 PM, Eric Rice wrote:

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Michael Meiser
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> People like Eric Rice, kudos to him, think this will happen on the
> cellular level, and he has a great many points, the marketing hype for
> video on cellular devices is hot but in my opinion cellular networks
> and the devices tied to them are way to closed at this point not
> allowing aggregators for RSS yet, besides this type of media does not
> require always on services.

Just to clarify, I believe it will eventually happen on the mobile
level, just not in North America
first. Go to where the market is functional. (Disclosure: Audioblog
received funding to
expand our podcast + videoblog service in Japan, et al.)

Also, some of you who want to transcode to video iPod-ready formats
won't have too long of
a wait. ;-)

Cheers,

ER