It was a rainy night in NYC but that didn't seem to deter the crowd
from showing up. I got to meet a couple of people tonight which was
especially cool. The selection of videos was on point covering a wide
variety of styles and subjects.

I had a great time and am truly looking forward to the next showing.
I arrived a few minutes late so I missed at least one video. With
that said, I'm patiently awaiting the posting of the list of vids
that were shown tonight to see what I missed.

I hope to meet more people next time. If you haven't made it out to
one of these definitely make it out to a future one. I've been to two
so far and am hooked.

Lynn Lane
http://docmaker.blogspot.com