1. I will notmake a complete change in location and feed address to be listed inthe itunes directory

2. There is nothing wrong with the content of the vlog itself. The problem lies in itunes sumbitting filtering. It recognizes tags within the feed no matter what the address (something I dont even understand but discoverd while searching the apple support boards) I cannot edit my feed because I use feedburner. There are MANY people who are ni the same boat as I and apple has not even attempted responding to the issue....I am very angry about this and am furstrated that a simple thing such as getting a vlog into itunes, so more people can find my content, has turned into such a crappy situation

I have tried most of everything that people think up as a solution...so if there is anyone out there who can get me on the phone with an itunes developer, I am pretty sure I am screwed