You must have missed my message where I explained that:

In feedburner go to edit feed. Then activate SmartCast, under this
tab is where you edit your iTunes meta data (name, category, "albhum
art", author etc.) . iTunes rescans for this every couple of days
and it should show up then.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com