Now THAT... would ROCK!  :D  Course you wouldn't want to have it that
same weekend... there will be NO hotels available for anyone.

But have you guys thought about having it outside NYC for a change?
I think the first weekend in March would be good.

Susan
http://vlog.kitykity.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Ted Tagami <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> hmm either that...or...hold Vloggercon in Austin!! ;)
>
> On 10/13/05, Lynn Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Good Point. That would be an unfortunate conflict. I'll be in
Austin for

<http://www.CoalRiverPictures.com>
> > email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > vlog: http://docmaker.blogspot.com
> > feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/docmaker
> >
> > AIVF/IDA
> >
> > Ring 8 Member
> > NYC
> >

> > On Oct 13, 2005, at 8:47 PM, Ted Tagami wrote:
> >
> > I hope that it doesnt conflict with SXSW (Mar 10-19)
> >
> > www.sxsw.com <http://www.sxsw.com>
> >

> > On 10/13/05, Jay dedman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > >  > Any thoughts on this yet? For January.
> > >
> > > Yeah, we're looking at march.
> > > we want to give people plenty of time to plan.
> > > last year...we planned and excuted it in 4 weeks.
> > >
> > > also, we are having a developers conference here next week...so
we can
> > > discuss planning after that. the key is finding a free place in
> > > Manhattan that can hold 300 people.
> > > NYU looks like a strong possibility.
> > >
> > > at VlogEurope we didnt have internet acess....and it was cool
becasue
> > > you had to listen and participate. haha how would you like it
this
> > > way?
> > >
> > > Jay
> > >
> > > --
> > > Adventures in Videoblogging
> > > <http://feeds.feedburner.com/Momentshowing>

> > >     [EMAIL PROTECTED]<videoblogging-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > >     - Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of
> > >    Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
> > >

> > >  ------------------------------
> > >

> > --
> > Ted Tagami
> > tagami.com <http://tagami.com>
> >
> > U N I V E R S U S

t=ms&k=Individual&w1=Individual&w2=Fireant&w3=Typepad&w4=Use&c=4&s=51&
.sig=IkmOF87iVVg5aOV5s-5ShQ>
> > Fireant<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Fireant&w1=Individual&w2=Fireant&w3=Typepad&w4=Use&c=4&s=51&.si
g=H15DYYUHQoulfARYZSKttA>
> > Typepad<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Typepad&w1=Individual&w2=Fireant&w3=Typepad&w4=Use&c=4&s=51&.si
g=bK2vbSrJUIzcRadddW7krQ>
> > Use<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Use&w1=Individual&w2=Fireant&w3=Typepad&w4=Use&c=4&s=51&.sig=RO
46LszR1YSPWsK2mib1pA>