Hi there!

I just contacted my local Apple store here in Plano, TX (Willow Bend)
about setting up a videoblogging workshop.

Whew!

Now here's my question to those of you who have taught an apple
workshop before:
- do you have handouts, syllabus, etc. that I could reference from?
- they said that since it is a new class, it would have to be run
through cuppertino (sp?).  What is that?  Could I use others who have
done this type of workshop as references to the workshop itself?

I'd like to do a basic overview to videoblogging, what it is, what
sites offer free tools, and an overview to the process to get your vlog
created and known.

What do you guys think?  Am I nutso or what??

Flipping out,
Susan
http://vlog.kitykity.com