My favorites change on a weekly basis, but here are the ones I've been diggin:

1) http://clerks2.com/?feed=rss2

The feed for Kevin Smith's new film: Clerks 2, The Passion of the Clerks
Clerks is one of my all-time favorite films,  this is the production journal of the director.

2) http://feeds.feedburner.com/CarlWeaversVideoLog

Carl is just plain hilarious.  If you like dry humor, subscribe to this guy.

3) http://feeds.feedburner.com/WillWoolf

Will Woolf is a filmmaker in Ohio.  His stuff is usually beautiful, and always makes me think.

4) http://www.studiomuscle.com/blog/

These guys are awesome.  Mixed media, sometimes music, sometimes photos, sometimes video.  They led me to De Portables, one of my new favorite bands.

5) bottomunion.com/blog

What can I say about Erik Nelson that hasn't already been said about Van Gogh?

Bullemhead:

My variegated vlog.  Divergent would be the best description I guess.
Presently my fetish is with animation.
Voices From the Future is my animation series:
http://www.bullemhead.com/voices_from_the_future/

But sometimes I make videos with my hickerbilly friends back in Indiana:
http://www.bullemhead.com/indiana/

For more of my likes and none of my dislikes:
http://bloglines.com/public/bullemhead
(A and B teams are simply my way of dividing my time, I check A on certain days and B on other days.  No offense should be taken if finding yourself in the B bracket)

I'm tempted to throw about 30 more links into this email and break some kind of record, but I'll spare you.

--
AQ
bullemhead.com

Individual Fireant Typepad