I see stories in the media like this CNN one, which turn to audio
podcasters as being the ones who may produce video for the new ipod:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/10/14/spark.podcast.reut/index.html

Do you think the way this stuff is evolving, in great part due to
Apple video ipod stuff, is going to cause a larger disconnect between
people making 'shows' vs people doing more personal, more bloggy, stuff?

Is this just an issue of terminology, or different people prefering
videoblogging, vlogging, videocasting, video podcsating, vodcasting,
whatever? Or even if it is just a question of labels, will it still
result in distinctly different groups?

Would audiobloggers interested in video come here, or will they go
seeking new groups labelled video podcasting?

I guess I remember discussions to do with the labels, and what happens
if you remove the blog side of things, have come up plenty of times
before, and Im wondering what effect the whole iTunes/video iPod thing
is going to have/is already having?

How long has the Video Podcasts section highlight been prominently
displayed top center of the itunes podcasts directory? I only noticed
it today, did this happen the day of the itunes 6 launch, or is it
new? Maybe it appeared later in the UK, maybe I wasnt paying enough
attention previously.  I see only 16 different feeds in that category
at time of writing.

Rocketboom is in there. Whats the technical key to moving your itunes
list to the video podcast section? Or did Apple do it automatically?
Feel free to ignore this question if this topic has already been dealt
with in the past days.

Cheers

Steve of Elbows