after spending some time perusing the vlogosphere...I finally made my way to subscribing to Bev Sykes vlog on Blip.tv. (something i have been meaning to do after seeing her emmy's video) I then discovered her blog.

Not only does Bev post videos EVERY DAY! she also writes interesting extended posts to her blog, often with pictures included...

I guess if I wasn't working and didn't have classes/homework...maybe i could be putting something close to the amount of the stuff that bev is doing....but in the mean time all I can do is give her credit for kicking blogosphere/vlogosphere butt!

Bev's vlog: http://blip.tv/posts/?user=basykes
Bev's blog: http://funnytheworld.com

--
Josh Leo